Who we are
Iridescent Ideas CIC delivers business support for social enterprises and charities across the UK. We support new businesses to get established and existing ones to grow. We help find finance, develop business plans and evaluate impact. We help to build stronger and more resilient organisations. We also deliver contracts for councils, universities and other partner organisations. If you think we can help please contact us.
Iridescent Ideas celebrated its 10th birthday in May 2021 and the team have marked the occasion by producing a social impact report shining a light on the difference we have made during the last decade. Here are some highlights of our decade of impact...
- We influence, lead and challenge, to create the impact we hold in our vision
- We bring clarity through insight and ideas sparked by our experience and expertise
- We create connection through empathy, accessibility and open-mindedness
- A sense of adventure and curiosity power our passion to explore the potential of social enterprise
- We act with integrity in all we do, to make the world a fairer, more equal place
Why be a social enterprise?
Check out our short film to find out more
I cannot fault their service. It’s very beneficial to have a funding expert to review my work once I’ve written it. I have been most impressed with the research completed for our Comic Relief application.
We knew absolutely nothing about becoming a CIC and were a little intimidated at the process. Gareth at Iridescent Ideas guided us through every step of the way with such patience & generosity with his time. His attention to detail and incredibly well-informed guidance has been faultless. Nothing has seemed too much trouble and he has made the whole process feel utterly manageable. We cannot thank him enough!
Iridescent Ideas are the first people I call when I have a new business idea; they not only provide clear explanations of how I can fund the idea, but go above and beyond what you would usually expect from a service.