Community Development Manager
- The role is initially for 12months at £22-25k per annum.
- We are open to a job share arrangement
- Place on xxxx
- Closes xxxx
Applicants are invited to apply for this exciting role, which includes helping Whitleigh Big Local to implement their community plan and achieve their outcomes, listed below:
The Big Local outcomes are:
1. Communities will be better able to identify local needs and take action in response to them.
2. People will build their skills and confidence, so that they can continue to identify and respond
to needs in the future.
3. The community will make a difference to the needs it prioritises.
4. People will feel that their area is an even better place to live.
You will have excellent verbal and written communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. Experience of 'grass-roots' community development and the confidence to develop new ideas for the benefit of Whitleigh.
This is a new role and it will develop with the support of Whitleigh Big Local Partnership.
Please see below job pack and applicaiton form for you to download.
The role holder will be employed by Plymouth VCSE, a charity that supports the voluntary and community sector in Plymouth, they will also provide supervision support. The successful candidate will work with the Whitleigh Big Local Partnership to help them achieve their aims.
Please return your application form my email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Iridescent Ideas is hosting this job advert on behalf of Whitleigh Big Local and PVCSE